St Peter's Church

Cowleigh Bank
Malvern, WR14 1QP

Facilities

​​
Usually open each day 0900-1700hrs
Hearing loop



​​Wheelchair access
Toilets

Contacts & Information

Churchwardens
Mr Andrew Judd
01684 893858
andrewjudd59@aol.com​


Hiring the the church
Mr Andrew Judd


Churchyard regulations
Click here to read





Church history

The church was designed by G.E. Street and is wider and shorter than would be the norm, in order to accommodate the steep slope of the hillside.

The builder, James Griffiths was paid the sum of £1,251 and the foundation stone was laid on St Peter's day, 1863 and the church was consecrated on St Peter's day, 1866.  

The windows in the chancel are a memorial to the first vicar, the Revd. Frederick Peel who served the church without a stipend for ten years.


​​Click on photo to enlarge


Click on photo to open the slide-show

  1. Title 1
    Title 1
  2. Title 2
    Title 2
  3. Title 3
    Title 3
  4. Title 4
    Title 4
  5. Title 5
    Title 5
  6. Title 6
    Title 6
  7. Title 7
    Title 7
  8. Title 8
    Title 8
  9. Title 9
    Title 9
  10. Title 10
    Title 10